Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I am Such a Bad Food Blogger...

Okay, so here's the thing. I'm not a very good food blogger. You see, I made this AMAZING apple cake yesterday from Tracey's Culinary Adventures. And it was good. Like, too good to let sit and take pictures of. So unfortunately, I have no pictures of it to share with you, although you can see some from Tracy's blog herehere, and here. So just trust me on this one. It was life-changing. You need proof? There was no trace of it within 24 hours after baking so unfortunately, I have none to offer. Hmm. I wonder where it went. Maybe I should ask my bulging stomach? Anywho, I was partially lying about the photos. I did take one picture during the process, but when I went to upload it, I found that it got deleted (why yes, I AM very technically savvy!). But I wish I could have shown it to you! I do believe it might have triggered a giggle or two. You see, I was sort of trying to take a nice action picture. You know, that effortless shot of liquid or batter being carefully caressed into a heaping bowl of chocolate batter. Or cookie dough batter. Whatever, I'm easy. Anyways, I guess I was so focused on taking the picture that I didn't really realize that I had COMPLETELY missed the bowl and was pouring milk all over the counter. Fortunately, nobody was wounded except for a soaked apple who was later chopped up so it didn't really matter anyways. But it was supposed to look like this. Or this. Whatevs. It only wasted like eleven paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment